The national NHS Health Check is a mandatory risk-assessment programme that identifies patients at risk of long term conditions, promoting preventative care and improved health for everyone. However, the process of identifying eligible patients for the initiative can be a huge operational and administrative challenge for GPs and local authorities.
HealthChecks+ makes it simpler and easier to manage the enrolment of patients onto the NHS Health Check programme for diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease and stroke and dementia. The module automatically identifies and presents eligible patients according to a list of programmed rules, giving GPs the information they need to determine the next course of action.
- Improves the speed, accuracy and ease of identifying eligible patients for the NHS Health Check programme
- Helps monitor take up rate of the programme and efforts for continuous improvement
- Improves GPs ability to manage patients at risk of long term conditions through early identification
- Improves patient outcomes and quality of life
- Supports the delivery of the NHS Health Check programme and the associated health and financial benefits of reducing long term conditions.