Implementing a local Quality and Outcomes Framework (QOF) regime for the management of chronic diseases is complex and time consuming for practices and CCGs, often becoming an onerous and inefficient administration task.
With Contract+, GPs can easily monitor and demonstrate their achievements against QOF as part of normal workflow. Contract+ automatically collates and presents the information required in simple, structured reports made available to both GPs and CCGs.
- Removes the risk associated with manual data collection, including missed patients
- Improves the speed, accuracy and ease of data reporting
- Helps GP practices achieve quality incentives
- Improves patient outcomes and quality of life
- Creates financial and administrative efficiencies that can be reinvested into patient care initiatives.